Monday, October 24, 2011

Yogurt for baby...and me

I was buying YoBaby when I first fed yogurt to my son.  He didn't just like it, he loved it.  So what's the problem, right?  It was getting pricey!  Especially when he didn't eat much else besides oatmeal and homemade puree, he would eat at least one a day.  Most of the time two.  I decided to try and find an alternative.  I didn't change the brand, I just changed sizes.  I buy the large 32 ounce container and just add a small amount of fruit preserves!  You can control what flavor and especially how much sugar goes into the yogurt.  You'll find you only need a dollop and it flavors the yogurt perfectly.  I do it for myself as well now and add in some granola.  Yum!!




Gone in two seconds!

Mommy and Daddy's version.  

No comments:

Post a Comment