Sunday, October 23, 2011

New Jersey Botanical Gardens


My Husband and I enjoy taking joyrides on the weekends.  During one of our Sunday drives, we came across the New Jersey Botanical Gardens in Ringwood.  I had never heard about it until we came across it by chance.  It is BEAUTIFUL.  If you haven't visited yet, you must go.  If you love taking pictures it is the place for you.  We went yesterday and spend a few hours just enjoying the scenery.  Our son loved running around and taking in the new sights. 

Here is the website.  It has only a few events, but just going there to walk around is breathtaking.  


Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday.  Enjoy!











My handsome hubby







Running freeeeeeee!

















2 comments:

  1. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong - these pictures are amazing!! I wish you could teach me! Also, where do you find the time to do all of this?! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! You aren't doing anything wrong. Your pictures come out great! I think the most important thing is to try and get a different angle on things. If you saw me when I go out and shoot, you might laugh. On this particular day, I was on the ground a lot. lol.

    As far as time goes...I always have my camera on hand and use it often. The posts on the blog happen when Logan is napping or down the night! I am sure you know how that goes!

    Glad you are enjoying the blog!

    ReplyDelete