Friday, October 21, 2011

First Entry! =)

Okay, I will be the first to admit that I really stink at writing.  That is NOT why I decided to start blogging.  I just figured that I could share some of my favorite things ie: recipes, pictures and good tips I find with a larger audience than just my immediate family.  

There are times I come across a great recipe or make a concoction of my own (that rocks) and I feel like sharing them.  Whether it be baking or cooking, I tend to be all over the map as far as what I make.  Some recipes are healthy, some are budget conscious and some are downright bad for you but taste sooooooo wonderful. 

 I also love to take pictures, of everything.   So I apologize in advance for the many pictures of wonderful randomness to come.  

In addition, I have also taken on a new job this past year (besides being a dance teacher and licensed massage therapist)  that I must admit has been the most challenging yet most fulfilling blessing I have ever experienced.  I have become a Mom.  God has blessed my husband and I with a son.  His name is Logan Michael and I am sure to bore you with the many pictures I have taken and will continue to take as well as some tips or good advice I find along the way.  =) 

So as I learn how to become a good blogger (please bear with me as I go through this process, lol) I will leave you with a recent picture taken while pumpkin picking with my family.  Yes, it's a boring ol' pumpkin but I think the message is what we really need to take in.  It's all about your Perspective...

Stop wishing for what you don't have and take a good look at what is right in front of you.  You may be wasting time wanting instead of spending time appreciating what's already there. 
Perspective...


Next post:  Easy Turkey Chili and Pumpkin cookies.  As my son would say, "Num Num!" 

1 comment: